What gift should I bring for a Hostess at Christmas?
- Wine Glass Clings – Naughty or Nice, Bah humbug, these cute clings are a fun way to jazz up any glass. It also helps people keep their drinks sorted.
2. Multi-Wine Packs – With many people gathering for the holidays multipacks are a great hostess gift. They come with lots of options for any wine drinker, reds, whites, sweets, or sparkling. This will be one gift a hostess with be thankful for.
3. Tea Blends – Mixtures of tea allow your hostess to offer up something to guests throughout the party or to enjoy with dessert. This selection is a Tea Forte Warming Joy Petite Presentation Box Featuring Seasonal & Festive Tea Blends with 10 Handcrafted Pyramid Tea Infusers.
4. Fresh Flowers – Fresh flowers will brighten up an and make any house feel more festive. Opt for in season flowers, like poinsettias, or red, white and green ones, such as roses and carnations. If you think about it, you can order them and delivered before hand so the hostess can have them arranged before everyone arrives. If you bring flowers with you, it’s always nice to have them in a vase. Often times all the guests arrive around the same time and it can be hard to break away and find a vase and arrange flowers.
5. A Serving Platter – If you are bringing a food item, such as cookies, or a cheese tray, then consider picking out a cute serving platter that you can give to the hostess as a gift. It’s wonderful after a night of fun to not be scrambling around trying to locate and wash your dishes before you leave. This one is a Rachael Ray Cucina Dinnerware 10-Inch x 14-Inch Stoneware Oval Platter, in Cranberry Red.
6. Coffee – This is great gift for a hostess. Get a seasonal Christmas or Winter Blend. It can be served after dinner with dessert or offered to an unexpected visitor. If you are not sure, it may be worth a call ahead to find out if the hostess has a traditional coffer maker, or a specialty one, like a Keurig. If you feel like getting really fancy, bring a creamer, syrup, or dessert to complement the coffee.
7. Mixed Nut Tray – Great for any party a tray of mixed nuts offers beautiful variety. It gives company something to snack other than all of the sugary Christmas goodies. This gift will store well and will not be quick to expire; perfect for a frequent entertainer.
8. Christmas Candle – These are a great no fail gift for any hostess. The warm Christmas aromas will fill the air and add ambiance to the party. Yankee candles are a great option and the scent “Christmas Cookie,” is a popular favorite.
9. A Festive Kitchen Towel – If you are on a budget, this is a great option. You can usually pick up kitchen towels for a few bucks at most retailers. If you remember to buy after the Christmas season, you can probably find them for 25% – 50% off. Kitchen towels would also look pretty wrapped around a specialty bread and tied with a bow.