Nothing says “Farmhouse Fabulous” more then Burlap & Shiplap. We can thank Chip and JoAnna Gaines for that. While the farmhouse trend has been gaining more momentum, these last few years it has really taken off. Everyone from Luxury Retailers to Big Box Brands alike have found shelve space for Farmhouse Decor. It’s no wonder this look is so popular, it’s clean, pretty and functional. Burlap is neutral and can be easily mixed and matched with beige, creams, blacks, grays, or whites. These neutrals make it easy to mix and match charming accessories and pops of color. At Christmas there are tons of looks that can create a cozy and inviting look for the holidays. Neutral colors look wonderful with splashes of red and green accents.
Farmhouse Gifts & Stocking Stuffers
- Joanna Gaines, the HGTV Star of Fixer Upper and Queen of Farmhouse style, is coming out with a new book, The Magnolia Story, with her husband Chip Gaines and also with Mark Dagostino. This will be a must have for any fans!
The Magnolia Story – by Chip & Joanna Gaines, to be released October 18th, 2016
2. A Touch of Farmhouse Charm by Liz Fourez – A DIY guide and idea book for creating your own rustic charm.
3. A Farm Sweet Farm Decorative Towel
4. Bottle Openers
5. A Farmhouse Sign
6. Farmhouse Fresh Sundae Best, Softening Face Mask
10. Home Decor Chalk and Wax Brushes