“I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” – Harlan Miller
What Should I get for my Baby’s Stocking (0-12 Months)?
Stocking Stuffers for a baby can be practical, fun or both. Baby is learning new skills everyday. You can help assist your little one with learning with toys such as rattles, balls, or music makers. Young babies may especially like teething toys and objects with lots of color. If your baby is a “bath baby,” he or she may enjoy bath toys such as rubber duckies or other floaties.
For a baby, there is always a need for essentials. Essentials would be wipes, plastic spoons, bubble bath, etc. There are also some great “luxury” essentials, such as a fruit mesh teether, christmas loveys, and special bubble bath. Some of the more popular baby brands include Baby Einstein, Nuby, Munchkin, and Carter’s. While these are popular brands, these are just tip of the Christmas Tree. There is a large amount of options out there, and we hope to help you find just the right gifts.
Here are some options for baby stocking stuffers available through Amazon:
- Rudolph Lovey
- Small Christmas Socks
- Rudolph Christmas Ornament
4. Baby Touch and Feel Christmas Book
5. Sassy Developmental Bumpy Ball (Amazon Best Seller)
6. Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy (Amazon Best Seller)
7. Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Activity Toy
8. Nuby Icybite Hard/Soft Teething Keys
9. Nuby Silicone Teethe-eez Teether with Bristles
10. Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoon
11. Baby wipes
12. Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder
13. Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black
14. Baby Einstein Bendy Ball
15. Munchkin Squirtin Bath Toy, Barnyard Friends