What Stocking Stuffers should I get for a Man?
“Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.” – Oren Arnold
Do you have a husband, boyfriend, or male family member you need to find stocking stuffers for? Some men can be tough to buy for. Snacks and practical items are always a good starting point to fill his stocking. Look for things that he can use everyday or get some simple enjoyment out of. When in doubt, get him something he can use. If you want to go for “best stocking stuffer of the year,” try scoring some tickets to his favorite game, or concert. Otherwise here is a general list some ideas to get you started:
1. Lottery Tickets or Scratch Offs – A fun way to add some “magic and mystery” to an adult stocking. If you feel like being Naughty instead of Nice, pick up some of the gag lottery tickets.
3. Flashlights – Flashlights are like lip gloss, they always seem to go missing and you can never have to many. Look for a high powered flash light that is easy to tote around.
4. Beef Jerky – An easy snack to keep in the car or eat on the go. Beef jerky is always a favorite.
6. Neck Tie – Pick up a classic for wedding season or opt for something Funky. Tie’s are not just for Father’s Day!
7. Cuff links
8. Candy – Chocolate and Peanut butter is favorite among most men, you can look for buckeyes, specialty candy or pick up the mainstream favorites that come in seasonal packages, like Reese’s, Hersey’s and Snickers.
10. Head Phones or Earbuds – These are great for any man who listens to music, pod-casts, works out, listen to their phone at work, etc.
11. Boxers or Briefs
12. Concert Tickets – Is there a concert he likes coming to town? Pick up a set of tickets. Concerts are always a blast and make for a fun set of memories!
13. Sporting Event Tickets – Pick up some tickets to a game, even if you just get the nosebleed seats, it’s the experience that’s fun.
18. Sporting Gear – Look for small items for sports he may be into, such as golf balls, hockey pucks, baseballs, fishing lures, etc.
19. Electric Razor – Perfect gift for the man who has to shave everyday.
21. Mini Liquor Bottles – They fit easily into a stocking.
24. Amazon Gift Card – Give Access to thousands of gifts with an Amazon Gift Card.
You May also Like ♥