“Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun” – Jingle Bell Rock
“What Stocking Stuffers Should I get a Woman?”
We complied a list of 25 items that will make for great stocking stuffers. Let the larger items peek out of the top of the stocking, like Godiva Chocolate, hair spray, or lotion. Place the smaller items in the toe of the stocking. Check out our list for gifts she is sure to love!
25 Best Stocking Stuffers for a Woman
2. Candles – Vanilla is a very popular scent. When in doubt, go with vanilla.
4. Body Wash – Get an everyday body wash or chose to get something special, like a Bath and Body Works, or Victoria’s Secret.
5. Photo Album – Look for small ones at the dollar store or look into having a custom album made through a specialty website. A lot of times these websites will have special bonus offers where you can get it for free or heavily discounted.
6. Hair Clips or Pony Holders – Often you can find name brands at the dollar store. This is an easy add on to any stocking.
7. Hair Spray – Pick up a full or travel size.
8. Make-up – Try for a specialty Christmas makeup palette. Lip glosses, balms, and nail polishes are also great because they are usually universally complementary.
9. Target or Starbucks Gift Card – “I don’t like Target,” Said no woman ever.
11. Pictures of Family – Turn a favorite family photo into a cute refrigerator magnet or have her favorite photos printed. With everything digital, photos often get lost and to soon forgotten.
12. Spa Gift Certificate – Book a message or facial to a local spa resort for a day of pampering. Include a menu of services so she can see what treat she is in for.
15. Magazine – Pick up her favorite copy at any newsstand or convince store. Attach a chocolate bar (Did you see #1?!).
17. Something Homemade From the Kids – Possibly the best stocking stuffer ever. Something made with care and love from the kids. It’s something she will treasure forever.
19. Charms or Bracelet, Popular brands are Alex and Ani, and Pandora. You can also find charms at many different stores, such as Hallmark. The great thing about these; they are the gift you can keep giving! They are great for layering or adding to.
23. Perfume – There is a reason every Christmas season your tv starts airing an overwhelming amount of perfume commercials, it’s a popular gift! More often then not, the person we are buying for already has a signature scent. This is a no brainer! Often around Christmas time you will find most fragrance packages come with additional free gifts. These free gifts make great stocking stuffers too!
25. Book – Lots of new books come out in time for the Christmas season. Pick up a paperback that can be slipped into the stocking. Add a complementary book mark for an additional stocking stuffer. Don’t’ forget to add a special note to the book!
You May also Like ♥